Chapter 1: General Provisions
Article 1 (Purpose)
- The following terms and conditions are to define responsibilities, rights and obligations of the Company and its users in using the services of http://www.volvik.co.kr/ (hereinafter referred to “the services”) provided by Volvik Corporation (hereinafter referred to as "the company").
Article 2 (Notification and Substitution)
- The contents of this provision shall come into effect by posting on the service screen or by other means. The Company has the right to change these rules, and the changed rules shall become effective by notifying them in the same manner as in Article 1.
Article 3 (Rule other than the regulations)
- Matters not specified in this regulation are subject to the Framework Act on Telecommunications, the Telecommunications Business Act and other provisions of relevant laws.
Chapter 2 Service Use Contract
Article 4 (Establishment of Use Contract)
- If you agree to these Terms and Conditions, please read these terms and "Do you agree to the terms and conditions of the Volvik customer inquiry?" Clicking the agree button and the contact button will be regarded as consent.
Article 5 (Application for Use)
- 1. The user of this service must provide all the information (name, e-mail) requested by the company.
- 2. Users who apply using another person's details (name and e-mail) may be subject to punishment in accordance with relevant laws and regulations.
Article 6 (Approval of Application for Use)
- The company does not approve the user's use and inquiry separately.
Article 7 (Change of Agreement)
- In case of any changes of details provided, please contact us again online or contact us by phone.
Chapter 3 Use of Service
Article 8 (Obligations of the Company)
- The Company shall not engage in any act that is prohibited by the relevant laws or the Terms or against the public good or morals, and shall make every effort to provide continuous and stable service as stipulated by the Terms and Conditions.
- The Company will not send out commercial e-mail (e-mail) for the purpose of profit that the user does not want for the user who expressly denied the intention to refuse to accept.
- If the opinion or complaint filed by the user is objectively recognized as fair, the Company shall promptly take appropriate steps. However, if it is difficult to process it promptly, the user should be notified of the reason for the delay and the processing schedule.
Article 9 (Obligations for User ID and Password Management)
- This service does not collect membership user ID and password because it does not receive membership registration separately.
Article 10 (Duty of the informant regarding the service in general)
- 1. The user shall not engage in any of the following acts when using the service.
- ① Illegal use the name of another person
- ② to reproduce information obtained from the service for purposes other than the user's use without prior consent of the company, to use it for publishing, broadcasting, or to provide it to a third party
- ③ Acts that infringe copyright or other rights of third parties
- ④ Acting to disseminate information, sentences, figures, etc. that are in violation of public order and morals and customs to others
- ⑤ Acts that are objectively judged to be connected with crime
- ⑥ Acts that violate other related laws and regulations
- 2. The user must comply with the provisions of this regulation and instructions for service use or precautions.
- 3. The user shall observe and abide by the Restrictions of Use posted by the Company on the Service Announcement or separately notified by contents.
Article 11 (Provision of Information)
- The Company may provide various kinds of information that the user considers necessary during use of the service to the sender by e-mail, hard-wired media, letter mail, etc.
Article 12 (Post of the Informant)
- The Company keeps to absolute confidentiality with regard to information about user inquiries and does not post such information on the website.
Article 13 (Service Use Period)
- The use of the service is conducted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, unless there is a special obstacle in the business or technology of the company. However, the date and time set by the company for regular inspections are exempt. The company may divide the service into a certain range and separately set the available time for each range, and the such information is announced in advance.
Chapter 4 Damages, etc.
Article 14 (Compensation for Damages)
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the User in connection with the use of the Service while the service charge is free.
Article 15 (Disclaimer)
- The Company shall be exempted from liability for service in cases of natural disasters or irresistible forces as such. The Company shall not be liable for any obstacle to the use of the service due to the reasons for the user's failure. The Company shall not be held responsible for the contents of information, data, facts and accuracy posted by users.
Article 16 (Competent Court)
- If a lawsuit is filed against a dispute arising out of the use of the Service, the court that has jurisdiction over the head office of the Company shall be the court of competent jurisdiction.
- (Effective Date) This regulation will be effective from December 12, 2016.